A group of Kansas City, Mo. firefighters walk into the charred wreckage of JJ's Restaurant carrying a stretcher on Wednesday, February 20, 2013. A natural gas leak turned into an explosion that leveled the building on Tuesday evening. (David Eulitt/Kansas City Star/MCT via Getty Images)
20 Feb 2013
Editorial image #:
Contact your local office for all commercial or promotional uses.
Getty Images reserves the right to pursue unauthorised users of this image or clip. If you violate our intellectual property you may be liable for: actual damages, loss of income, and profits you derive from the use of this image or clip, and, where appropriate, the costs of collection and/or statutory damages up to $150,000 (USD).