St. Catharines Collegiate Institute and Vocational School - stock photo

In 1845 the Grantham Academy became the St. Catharines District Grammer School and in 1890 was renamed the St. Catharines Collegiate Institute. The Present building was constructed in 1923, following a demand for technical education. Between World War 1 and World War 2, over 1400 Collegiate students fought in these wars and their names are inscribed on the Honour Roll in the second floor rotunda.
In 1845 the Grantham Academy became the St. Catharines District Grammer School and in 1890 was renamed the St. Catharines Collegiate Institute. The Present building was constructed in 1923, following a demand for technical education. Between World War 1 and World War 2, over 1400 Collegiate students fought in these wars and their names are inscribed on the Honour Roll in the second floor rotunda.
Intended for editorial use
St. Catharines Collegiate Institute and Vocational School
PURCHASE A LICENCE
All Royalty-Free licences include global use rights, comprehensive protection, and simple pricing with volume discounts available
AED 1,850.00
AED
Not sure if you can use this image for commercial purposes? Find out

DETAILS

Creative #:
1027300542
Licence type:
Collection:
iStock Unreleased
Max file size:
4096 x 2560 px (34.68 x 21.67 cm) - 300 dpi - 11 MB
Upload date:
Location:
Canada
Intended for:
Editorial use
Release info:
Releases not available for featured content. To use this image for commercial purposes, contact us.
Categories: